Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Yesterday we had a great time at Brets mom and dads for the Superbowl. Jayson, Brets younger brother is a Steelers fan, so the family was all pretty excited to have them in the superbowl. I for one could have cared less who won, but was hoping for a good game. Which it turned out to be!! (Although, I do think that some of the officiating was horrible) It was fun to spend time with the fam and relax and enjoy some good grub. Thanks Nicole for the recipe for the hot wings, they were a hit!! Here are a few pictures from the game. McKinley and Ethan were so funny playing together and during half time they too were playing guitars and dancing to the music.


2 comments:

baxtersrus said...

Thanks for that comment on my blog. I'm sure you're right, 2 has got to be better than just 1. You just have to get through the first 6 months right? Your little ones are so cute! Looks like you guys have fun together!

Nicole said...

Yay!!! I'm glad everyone liked the buffalo wings. I think next time I make them, I won't mix milk in with the eggs. The batter will stick to the chicken a little better...note to self. P.S. You have been tagged by me...yet again:)