Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Bretster!

Everyone else has been writing about how proud they are of their husbands and their school. Although Bret did not graduate or get accepted into a MBA program or Nursing school yet, I just wanted to write about how proud I have been of him this past semester.
This past semester has been super challenging for him. He works full time, goes to school full time plus still manages to make time for McKinley and me. I know that it has not be easy for him, but I am so proud that he has one more semester under his belt, all the while, still taking care of his family. One more year and then we will be on to Nursing School. I can't wait.
Yesterday he took his last two finals for the semester, he also took the day off of work so that when he was done he was able to relax... I don't know how much relaxing actually got done, but it was so nice to have him home and stress free. We both seemed a little lost without a night full of homework.

this picture is from our wedding day.. isnt he so cute ;)

He will only have 2 weeks without any classes since he will be taking 1 class during the summer. The break for me is almost like a big tease, dang-it! But in the end it will be worth it and I know that he can do it! (and so can I) Even though he never reads this blog page, I still wanted to let him know how much we love him and how proud of him we are!!! LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

How would our lives be without our hubbies? I seriously don't know... and honestly, I don't even want to.

melynda said...

you are so cute! i tell my husband all the time... what are you going to do when you dont have homework and you actually have to hang out with me!! it will be weird.