Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Drama Drama the moles part II

In response to my sister in laws comments, I just wanted to clear a few things up.

First of all here are her comments....

Oh brother! You don't have to cut around those moles and I'm not a mean in-law! As a beautician asking someone to do your hair and having to deal with those are a difficult task i did cut you trying to remove all your hair! Sorry the hair cut you choose shows them. Usually i wouldn't even cut around them and tell the client sorry because you don't want to deal with blood. I cut hair, not skin and moles. So it does gross me out when i try to cut around them and nick them. I because a beautician so i don't' have to deal with blood and gross stuff. Also as a beautician i gave you my opinion. As your IN-LAW (i hate being defined as that still I hoped by now we'd get pass that!) AS your FAMILY I told you want i thought of them and if those comments hurt you and the moles really did mean that much to you, then you tell me to shove it never talk about it again and move on. You never said that. Thanks for making me look like the bad guy instead of talking about it to me to my face! Whatever, next time something bothers you just let me know so i don't get my face smeared all over the internet! If you want to know what hurts that does!

December 15, 2008 11:56 PM

Blogger Robyn Parker said...

UGH!!!! How mean can you possibly get. Seriously You creamed me and my mother because you conformed to us! Oh brother grow a pair!

December 15, 2008 11:59 PM

Second she sent me a text telling me she thought better of me. I in returned asked her if she loved me more now that my moles were gone and told her I did tell her more than once that I liked them and then apologized if I hurt her feelings by "creaming" her.

Her response...

Whatever, you are just a rude person and I just have to accept that. Thats not sugar coated and so I hope that doesnt hurt your feelings but don't worry I wont post that for anyone else to see because I am not like that.

Or because that comment is rude? - my thought

Since she already thinks I am a rude person I guess posting what she said to me that is "nice" is okay.
I don't want to drag anyone into all this family drama, but I honestly had NO idea that my story about my moles would cause this much pain to those people who I love.
I just want to let everyone know, my friends who read this especially, that I do love my "in-laws" (I call them that as a description not because I don't consider them or love them like family) I was indeed very hurt by the comments made about my moles. I guess by not "growing a pair" and yelling at them and "telling them to shove it" or not telling them 100 times that I like them I had no right to make them "look bad" or reiterating the comments made to me (all of which were said) I also didn't have the right to "cream" them. If someone is paying you to do their hair, that also means cutting around things like moles. I go to Robyn because she is an excellent hair dresser. I recommend her to everyone who comments on my hair. She always has done an outstanding job on my hair and I am apologize if the hair cut I chose required some extra time and skill.
The fact of the matter is, I was only thinking about my feelings. I told the story from my point of view at a time when my feelings were raw. I didn't mean to "smear" any ones "face all over the internet." I did however mean for you all to understand the story from my point of view, and by ALL I mean Robyn and Laura as well. I wanted them to know that it really was a HUGE thing for me to do and becuase I LOVE them I was willing to sacrifice something that meant a lot to me for them. In no way was I meaning to hurt their feelings. Especially because my feelings were so hurt by the things they had said to me. I was shocked to find out that HER feelings were hurt by my explianation of MY hurt feelings.
I guess we all have something to learn about the things we say.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Again, I'm shocked. I would die if my in-laws said any of that to me. Be strong Al!

Robyn Parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robyn Parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robyn Parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kateka said...

Oh goodness. I am just laughing at my desk right now(not AT you or Robyn), just at the situation. I'll tread lightly here, and just say best of luck to all with everything.

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Oh Alicen! You are so funny! I really miss you! Don't you just hate family drama? I know I have plenty of my own! Oh and by the way..."grow a pair?" Who says that? and not to mention...what woman says that to another woman?That is crazy! hahaha :) Keep Smilin' sista!