Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanks Jessica

As I was blogging today and catching up on everyones lives I was reading my friend from high school, Jessica's blog. She was telling of how everyone's blogs around this time of year talk about how wonderful life is and how in reality although she blogs only about the good, her life is far from as perfect as it can be portrayed to be.
I really needed this post from Jessica after hard things that my family and I have been faced with this week. After reading a quote by President Hinckley on Jessica's blog it opened my eyes to see that I don't need to worry, but put my trust in God that everything will work out the way it is supposed to. So that is what I am going to do... I am putting my trust in God that everything will work out. Not worry about all the little things. Its up to God, and He will work it all out.
So here is the quote for you all to read. I hope that it will help you with whatever trials or struggles you are being faced with. Thanks again Jessica for your WONDERFUL post.

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, He will hear our prayers." -Gordon B. Hinckley.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks Alicen. I really loved reading this post. Sometimes when I blog and read other people's blogs I feel down. Nobody blogs about the rough times in their lives, and I sometimes feel like me and my family are the only ones who have struggles. I loved that quote, it touched my soul. Thanks again.

Kristie said...

Thanks, I love the quote. I'm putting it on my blog. This is beautiful!