Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cowboys vs. Patriots


NFL's Favorite QB, my LEAST favorite!

Sundays in the fall in the Kettenring house pretty much are church, then football. Brets first word was 'ball' then 'football' (courtesy of Grandpa Freddy) So you could only guess that football is a very important part of our lives. Bret pretty much eats, drinks, sleeps football until the Super Bowl and even then you still have the Pro Bowl. I have always liked football, but because the NFL was never really watched in my home growing up everything that I know right now about it is because of Bret.
Since we have been dating I have been taught the ins and outs, the likes and dislikes, the good the bad and the ugly of football. And right now the Ugly, in my eyes, is Tom Brady and the Patriots. Not because he is a bad QB, because he is an excellent ball player. But in every sports announcers opinion, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are the best thing to ever happen to the NFL thus far.
They have forgotten about other classic players like Bret Farve, Steve Young, Joe Montana, Dan Marino, and I could go on and on. These guys are people who actually played football WITHOUT cheating.
Anyway, today I was very excited to watch the game between the Cowboys vs. Patriots. (both undefeated) I think that Tony Romo is probably the one of the best match ups to Tom Brady right now (the other being Peyton Manning).
I was happy to see that the Cowboys held their own for almost the whole game. I just wish they could have done it all the way through so the Tom Brady and Belichick would loose and loose big. It didnt happen though. The part that made me so upset about it, is that the announcers went on and on about how poorly the Cowboys played. ERG!!!!
I now think that the only team that might actually have a chance of beating them is the Colts. So everyone mark your calendars for November 4th! Its going to be a defeat like NO OTHER!

No comments: