Monday, October 22, 2007

Tigger Tales

Where to begin... Wow what a crazy last few days. Wednesday was Jayson's very last football game of the season, they played Bingham and lost 33-7. The touchdown that CHHS made was one that would have made ESPN's top 10 list! I really have enjoyed the last 2 months and going to each one of his games! I am really going to miss having something to look forward to on Thursday afternoons, it was the one thing that I looked forward to the most each week.



CHHS @ Hillcrest Jayson's first game

They ended their season with a 6-3 record. Pretty good I do have to say! I am really proud of him and the accomplishments that he has made just this year alone as a football player!


Jayson #60

Thursday I went to 'girls night' for the first time with some ladies from the ward. It was a lot of fun to sit and talk with everyone and laugh about the silly things our kids do. It was a great escape for me... Thursday was not the best day for me.

Friday Bret and I went and we donated blood. This was the first time that I had ever donated before, I do have to admit I was a little nervous. (although I would never tell that to Bret) It was quite the experience. I know that I have fair skin and that my veins are deep and hard to find, but I guess I figured that since the people taking my blood do this on a daily basis they would have no problem with getting a vein! BOY OH BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The girl taking my blood said that she found a vein, and she poked me and it hurt worse than having a baby! So I knew she didn't find a vein. she fished and fished, then someone else fished and fished and then a 3rd person gave it a try. And they never could find it and I could feel tingling in my fingers, so they stopped. I of course didn't want to give up at that point.

I mean I had waited for 2 hours to give blood, by dang I was giving blood. So they sent me over to someone else and she found my vein faster than anyone that I can ever remember! 5 minutes and 38 seconds later I had donated blood. And all that I could think about afterwards was eating dinner! That night I made the mistake of letting McKinley fall asleep in our bed, 8:30 the next morning I found her crawling all over me. So McKinley was lucky enough to spend all night in bed with Mom and Dad, it wont ever (fingers crossed) happen again.

Saturday I had a bridal shower to go to for Bret's cousin. It was nice, I got to put my mad Text Twist skills to use by playing a game with the letters of their names, and I won a cute pumpkin dish from Tai Pan. (with Robyn's help) Saturday night Bret and I were lazy, we stayed up and got caught up on all of our favorite TV shows, while we ate our favorite food, Del Taco! It is amazing how spending time, even if it is just cuddling on the couch watching dumb TV, it helps me relax and be so happy that Bret is in my life. I am one lucky girl!


My hottie of a husband @ a BYU game

Sunday after church, Bret had meetings. I told him to let the bishop know that he had to leave early because we had family plans to celebrate Micheal's (my brother in law) birthday. As many of you know I HATE Bret's after church auxiliary meetings! They just seem to be never ending and although I should be supportive I have come up with ways to make sure that he is not there all afternoon. I told a few people in the ward that I was going to start calling the bishops office when his meetings were supposed to be over and tell the bishop that his time with Bret was over and he was cutting into our family time now and to send him home. I, of course, was half joking. Well because church got out late and meetings started late, I told Bret that I would just wait for him to leave. I thought that meant at like 1, well he didnt come out at 1 and my neighbor asked if I would like a ride home. I got all of our stuff and rode home with my neighbor. After arriving home I realized that Bret had the keys so McKinley and I were locked out of the house. I went back to the neighbors and asked to use the phone. I was SO embarrassed, but I called the bishops office and had Bret come home to unlock the door. I know that half of the people in the meeting were wondering if that was because I really was locked out or if it was because I just wanted him home. Truth be told it was a little of both!

Later that night we got out our bouncing Tigger for McKinley, I figured that she was finally old enough to actually like it. We video taped it on the camera, I wanted to post it because I thought that it was SO cute. Although it is sideways (I cant figure out how to rotate it without buying a program so if any of you know how please let me know) So enjoy it without any sound and sideways! lol

All in all it was a pretty good weekend!
And Happy 27th Birthday Mike!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sounds like you had a busy, but eventful, weekend. And I love the video, even sideways!