Friday, October 12, 2007

T G(oodness) I F

Ok to start... What is going on? Another recall for something with lead!?!?! Seriously, the US needs to stop buying from China (wont ever happen I know, but just a thought) but SERIOUSLY!!!
Yesterday was such a great day. It was really nice to get out of the house and just do whatever I wanted. Robyn and I went to the mall she needed shoes and I just needed to get out. We then went to Jayson football game. And for those of you who already know how much I love going to his games, you will get to hear about it again. They played West Jordan, and at first I was a little worried... they didnt seem to have it all together. But after they ran it back for a TD in the 2nd quarter, the energy just traveled through for the rest of the game and they won 22-16!! I honestly don't know what I am going to do when his season is over.
Larry and DeAnn (Bret's Uncle and Aunt from AZ) came to watch Jayson play with their kids. For having only met their girls, Maria and Anastasia, once last year right after them adopting them, they really have picked up on the language and are very friendly. Last year about this time, they did not know one word of English and now, they talk and talk and talk. Maria, 11, was telling me stories about her friends in school and about the twins she likes to play with. When she talks, she sounds like a true valley girl. She says 'like' and 'totally' and she moves her hips and hands. It is the CUTEST thing. Anastasia, 8, was telling me when her birthday was. "March 24" she said and I then told her mine was the 21st of March. I thought that she would think that was pretty neat, but her reaction was not what I thought. DeAnn told me she has not quite figured out emotions and that she thinks that is the reaction I wanted. I still thought it was cute and kinda funny. They also loved to play with McKinley and McKinley loved them back. They really are very cute girls. And I was very glad that they came to hang out with us. I told the girls that they could come and stay at our house anytime they wanted. I hope that Larry and DeAnn take me up on that offer.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Hello! It is so good to read your blog. I adore you and your family.